Hot Summer Grilled Zucchini Round Nachos
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 4 zucchini, sliced into 1/4-inch thick rounds
- Avocado or olive oil to spray/coat rounds
- Sea salt & cayenne pepper to season
- Cheese of choice, 1 cup (feta or goat cheese crumbles are a lighter choice)
- Black beans, 1 container rinsed
- Grape tomatoes, halved
- Avocado, large diced into chunks
- Green onion, 2 stems chopped
- Cilantro, fresh 1/4 cup chopped (reserve a few leaves for garnish)
- DoTerra Lime Oil or fresh limes (2)
- Place zucchini chips in a large bowl and lightly toss with avocado or olive oil to coat.
- Add 2 drops of Doterra Lime Oil or squeeze the juice of 1 lime and add 1 tsp to chips, season with sea salt & cayenne pepper to taste and toss again.
- Place chips on the grill or in a grill pan on medium heat for 4-5 minutes. Add cheese to chips and melt for 1 minute.
- Plate the zucchini chips and top with black beans, halved tomatoes, avocado chunks, chopped cilantro and green onions and garnish with a sprig of cilantro and lime halves.
- Serve immediately. Pairs nicely with a chipotle hot sauce and a vegan, soy free sour cream or ranch dressing.