Unfortunately, the desert dweller's reality is that our temperatures are not quite calling for sweaters, jeans and boots attire just yet. We are still breaking a sweat and desiring refreshing and healthy treats to cool us down.
The Pumpkin Pie Skinny Ice Cream is the perfect healthy dessert to keep your body cool & lean and your taste buds tingling with fall season spices.
The delicious Pumpkin Pie Skinny Ice Cream is dairy free, gluten free, vegan and super easy to make. Only 4 ingredients, blend, freeze, scoop and enjoy!
Tasty Tip Chef
Pumpkin Pie Skinny Ice Cream
- 4 ripe organic bananas, peeled
- 1 cup organic pumpkin purée
- 1/3 cup choice sweetener (maple syrup, xylitol maple syrup, coconut nectar)
- 1.5 tsp pumpkin spice
- Combine all ingredients in a high-speed blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Place mixture into a container for freezing, be sure to cover (silicone works well).
- Scoop out and serve.